pinterest

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Here We Are

I wanted to start this blog to share with fellow foodies, my recipes and things I've tried.  If you actually know me, you'll know that I create some pretty fantastic things (granted, not everything is fantastic and I plan on still sharing both the good, and the bad).

Here's a little about me...

I have three, very feisty kiddos. They are my world, and more than anything, I love to do things that will make them smile. I hope to be able to share with them my knowledge, and love of both eating delicious things, and of course, making delicious things.

My husband loves to eat, and cook as well. Although I think I may enjoy it a bit more than he. More often than not, he's my inspiration to create those delicious things, because, as you may well know, you can't go cooking or baking without someone to cook or bake for.

I always try to make things homemade. Not because it's the "in" thing lately, but because I like to tweak ingredients, and sometimes improve upon what it is I'm making. Plus, homemade things almost always taste better! Don't get me wrong, there are times where buying certain things already made, can be good too. I've cheated quite a bit, especially with pie crust. It's just as good to buy pre-made refrigerated pie dough as taking the time to make it. I hate making pie crusts. Hate.

I will certainly try to keep up with this, as often as I can. I plan on documenting most meals, just so I can share what I make, when I make it. Don't go expecting perfect photos, I shall do the best that I can. Honestly, I know nothing about making the pictures I take look better than the average Joe, short of Instagram's filters. Don't judge me.

I am a little apprehensive about sharing certain recipes with everyone, because I like being able to make something fantastically, that no one has eaten before. But, the more I think about it, the more I'd rather share that deliciousness! You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment